Search the FAQ for entries containing:
For artistic renderings...
- Art submissions must be submitted in a digital photograph format
- All submission photos should be at least 300 dpi resolution. We will not accept anything lower than 300 dpi.
- Please include in your e-mail the following:
- Your first and last name
- Your desired published name
- Your e-mail
- Your affiliation with the University of Chicago (if you are unaffiliated, please tell us so)
- The title of your submission
- A short explanation of your submission (because we don't want to misjudge your perspective!)
- If your file is larger than 8 MB, please upload your file at the Large Files Drop Box. Make sure you e-mail the information requested above and tell us that you have uploaded the file to the drop box. Naming the file with your last name and the title will help us even further.
- Email your completed submission to email@example.com (clicking on this link will open your e-mail client)
Last updated on December 20, 2007 by The Eds